Block Scissor Clamp – refined classic for professionals
The refined classic in an optimized more robust design to maximize safe and reliable lifting, positioning and transportation of heavy concrete blocks. This mechanical scissor clamp, also known as mechanical scissor grab, can be operated without having to step out of the drive cabin.
Block scissor clamps are used with truck-mounted loader cranes, tower cranes, telehandlers and forklift trucks. For attachment of the scissor clamp to pallet forks a lifting yoke is available.
Compared to traditional lifting clamps distinctive advantages:
- Double-arm construction to prevent skewing and deformation of the scissor system
- Coupling for extra stability
- Robust automatic lock-unlock mechanism. Driver can safely remain on his vehicle.
- Sturdy carbon steel discs to prevent overload to the construction when pressing down the clamp
- Guarding by hot dip galvanized plates to prevent damages to the arms and rejection at safety inspection
- Replaceable white rubber grabs to avoid marking to concrete products
The block scissor clamp is available in a range of different capacities:
- Concrete blocks width 15 up to 45 cm, WLL 2000 Kg
- Concrete blocks width 30 up to 65 cm, WLL 3750 Kg
- Concrete blocks width 40 up to 85 cm, WLL 3750 Kg
An enhanced product for professionals and long-term use. Generating unique value through our capacity to be empathetic to the expectations of the user is what drives us and sets us apart.
Visit our online store and discover our complete range of lifting equipment.